Sunday School information for ALL ages!
All classes will begin at 9:30 AM. Please find your class below and plan to join us!
Sunday Breakfast is offered each week in Eline Hall from 9:00—9:30 AM.
- Sunday, September 10 kicks off the programming year here at Harvey Browne. Breakfast will begin at 9:00am in Eline Hall. We will meet the Sunday school teachers, hear a bit about each class, and then head to our Sunday school rooms for class at 9:30. While you’re here, watch out for directional signs to the youth loft, new children’s choir rooms, and children’s Sunday School classrooms. We’ve been working hard this summer to prepare them for our children, and we’d love for you to take a look!
Children’s Sunday School
- 0-3 in Nursery
- 4’s – 2nd Grade in Room 212
- Grades 3-5 in Room 206
Youth Class (6th—12th grade)
Adult Sunday School
- HB F-R-I-E-N-D-S — A discussion class for people of the “Friends generation”, studying various topics throughout the church year. Class meets in the Session room.
- HB University — A lecture-based class covering various topics in Christian faith and living. Class meets in room 208.
- Sharing Our Journey — A discussion-based class using the Follow Me curriculum of the Presbyterian Publishing Company. Class meets in the Living room.