At Harvey Browne our Outreach Committee serves the community and the world through hands on mission and financial support. Our facility houses visiting groups, self-help groups and various community organizations. Some missions we support include:
- The Presbyterian Hunger Program.
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville
- Cabbage Patch Settlement House
- Bellewood & Brooklawn
- St. Matthew Area Ministries (St. MAM)
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
We also assist a wide variety of church-related organizations and the world wide missions of the Presbyterian church U.S.A.