Join us for Worship
We invite all to join us for Worship, either in person or online, on Sundays at 10:30 AM. On Sundays, we also have breakfast at 9:00 AM in Eline Hall and Sunday School for All Ages at 9:30 AM. Click on the Sunday School tab in the Menu above or click here for the Schedule. Masks are required for all activities in the building. Visit our HBKids, HBTweens & HBYouth pages to find events for our youngest members.
We will continue to require face masks in the church building to provide safety for those who are not yet eligible for a vaccine (our children) and those who may have certain medical conditions that continue to put them at risk. We have been enjoying the beauty of our choir singing with their special “singing” masks and a considerable distance from you. Guidelines still discourage congregational singing so we will need to listen only for now. Groups serving foods will continue to be restricted as this has been shown to cause congregating at the food table. We have made an exception for Wednesday Night Dinners in the gym.
Some details regarding changes in to our worship service:
- You are asked to enter only by the foyer door, the door across from the nursing home. Doors will open at 10:00 AM.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask for the entire service. Please bring your own mask but we will have some masks available at the door for those who forget.
- The coffee cove will not be open, and water fountains are off limits.
- The nursery will be available before the service starts for ages 5 and under. Julie Rousseau will walk your child(ren) to the Nursery.
- There will be a Time for Young Disciples during the service. Children under the age of 5 may go to childcare afterwards.
- We will are doing blood pressure checks after worship in the Living Room.
- During the service we will have responsive reading, but we will not have singing nor passing of the offering plate (an offering box will be available at the rear of the sanctuary).
We encourage you to use good common sense about returning. If you are not feeling well or have underlying health issues, we encourage you to stay safely at home and worship by means of our virtual worship services.