Harvey Browne Presbyterian Church has resumed in-person worship services on Sundays at 10:30 AM. Please note: we will also continue to stream the service live on Facebook and YouTube for those who wish to view the service in their homes.
Reservations for each Sunday will begin the Sunday afternoon prior and will run through Friday at midnight. Capacity is limited and will be registered in a first-come first-serve basis. Some allowance will be made for walk-ins, but space will be limited. To make a reservation:
- Register online. Registration links will be active the Sunday afternoon before the service through Friday at midnight. Click on the word Reservation in the menu above.
- Call the church office. If you do not have access to a computer, you can call the church office (896-1791) and give Cheryl Granger your name and the names of those attending with you; please leave a message in mailbox 104 if no one answers the phone. Phone reservations must be made by Noon on Fridays.
Some details regarding changes in to our worship service:
- You are asked to enter only by the foyer door, the door across from the nursing home. Doors will open at 10:00 AM. Your temperature will be taken before entering the church. Once inside, you will be directed to your seat by ushers. Note: You will probably not get to sit in your “usual” seat, so we will all need to be flexible.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask for the entire service. Please bring your own mask but we will have some masks available at the door for those who forget.
- Two bathrooms on the second floor will be available for emergencies only. Keep that in mind as you prepare to leave home to come to church. Except for the foyer and sanctuary, the rest of the building will be closed off.
- The coffee cove will not be open, and water fountains are off limits.
- The nursery will be available before the service starts for ages 5 and under. Julie Rousseau will walk your child(ren) down to the nursery before the service.
- There will be a Time for Young Disciples, but all children will remain in the Sanctuary afterwards.
- There will no in-person Sunday school for children, youth, or adults.
- We will not be doing blood pressure checks at this time but hope to have this return in a few weeks.
- During the service we will have responsive reading, but we will not have singing nor passing of the offering plate (an offering box will be available at the rear of the sanctuary).
We encourage you to use good common sense about returning. If you are not feeling well or have underlying health issues, we encourage you to stay safely at home and worship by means of our virtual worship services.