Opportunities to connect with God and others:
- Wednesday Night – 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. An evening of good food, fun, fellowship, music and learning opportunities for all ages. September – May.
- Music – Choirs for all age groups, handbells and a church orchestra.
- Presbyterian Women – All women are welcome to take part in Bible Study, mission education, community outreach projects and “Just for fun” excursions. Meets 2nd Tuesday of each month September – May.
- Presbyterian Men – Meets monthly on the third Saturday morning for breakfast, Bible Study, Fellowship and to hear leaders speak on various issues. Meets September – May.
- HBKids Group – This group for infant through 5th grade meets at various times throughout the year for fun, fellowship and outings. Visit the HBKids page for more information and to see upcoming events.
- HBTweens Group – This group, for Children in grades 3 – 5, meets at various times throughout the year for fun, fellowship and outings. Visit the HBTweens page for more information and to see upcoming events. This group is also invited to attend all HBKids events.
- HBYouth Group – Middle and High School youth meet on Wednesdays after Dinner, on most Sundays (times vary) and at other times throughout the year. Visit the HBYouth page for more information and to see upcoming events.
- Church Family Outings
- Small Group Ministries
- Outreach Opportunities
- Sports Teams for youth (Basketball)
- Sports Teams for adults (Basketball, volleyball, softball, dartball and more)
- Quilters meets 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays at 9:00 AM in room 209
Opportunities to Serve:
- Mission Trips for all ages (Kids, middle and high schoolers, college students and adults)
- Christmas Baskets – Cabbage Patch
- Habitat for Humanity
- Justice Ministries — Offering of Letters
- Hunger Ministries – Dare to Care, Hunger Walk
- Special Offerings
- Salvation Army
- St. Matthews Area Ministries
- Disaster Preparedness Program
- Equipping and providing hospitality for mission groups staying at HBPres
- Hands on outreach for all ages
- Shawnee Connection