Brighten Someone’s Day with a Card!
Cardz For Kidz is dedicated to uplifting spirits across the globe by delivering inspiring handmade cards. Our priority is providing support, smiles, and encouragement to children, families, seniors, and veterans in hospitals, schools, senior living, and rehabilitation centers.
Our card recipients are special to us. That is why we make sure each partner location promises to hand-deliver every card, room by room. Therefore, you can rest assured that these children and their families will receive and TRULY appreciate your one-of-a-kind cards!
- Gather your art supplies and start making cards that will bring a smile to someone’s face! Not sure what supplies to get? Click here for a Recommended Supplies sheet.
- Write positive messages on your handmade cards; Messages similar to ‘Get Well Soon’ cannot be delivered. Click here to see our Friendly Reminders sheet to ensure all your cards are a success.
- Don’t forget to sign your first name and location, i.e., From Angie in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Please take pictures of yourself holding your artwork, post them to your social media, and email the photos to email@example.com.
- Please note that we may use these images on our social sites, website, newsletter, and other promotional materials.
- Click here to see the instructions on how to package and mail your cards to Cardz For Kidz.
- Send your cards to:
Cardz For Kidz
516 N. Ogden Ave. #177
Chicago, IL 60642