The Middle and High School Youth will generally meet on the first, third and fifth Sundays from 5:00-7:00 p.m. We will share a meal and gather for a Bible study and recreation. We will be involved in missions, Bible study, recreation, group building, and supporting HBPres activities.
Middle and High School youth also have Bible study Sunday mornings at 9:30 am following the breakfast and Wednesday evenings (September – May) we have music then some time to hang out. We will serve the homeless on the second Wednesdays in October, November, December.
January 26 — 5:00-7:00 PM
- The youth will meet to finalize worship plans for the “Souper Bowl of Caring” worship service.
- Dinner will be provided.
February 1, 6-7 pm
- The youth will meet to go through the worship service.
February 2, 10:30 am
- The youth will lead the worship service for the Souper Bowl of Caring so arrive for worship at 9:30 am.
February 9, 5-7 pm King Pin Bowling
- Bowling – the youth will meet at King Pin on Taylorsville Road at 5 pm for bowling and fellowship. Cost is $10 for bowling and shoes. Youth are welcome to bring money for food if they wish to eat there. Pick up at 7 pm at King Pin.
February 23, 5-7 pm Transfiguration of the Lord
- The youth will have dinner and then engage in a Bible study on the Transfiguration of the Lord.
Wed., February 26, 6:30 pm Ash Wednesday Service
The Middle & High School youth have Bible study Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM following the breakfast, and Wednesday evenings we have music & fellowship.
Montreat Conference 2019