2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Graders.
Please note: 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th graders may also attend activities that are listed as HBKids.
The HBPres Tweens will meet on second and fourth Sundays from noon until 2:00 p.m. We will have lunch together followed by a Bible study and recreation. This is a great time for this group to bond and form relationships within this congregation.
October 2017 – May 2018 Schedule
October 22, 12-2 pm
- The Lord’s Prayer! We will learn the Lord’s Prayer and what it means.
November 12, 12-2 pm
- We will have lunch together for the Stewardship lunch and then move to the Youth Center for games.
December 10, 12-2 pm
- Christmas activities and foods. Bring a “white elephant” gift to exchange in a game. We will attend the Farewell luncheon for Kimberly Cabrera in the gym after worship and then go to the Youth Center at 1:00 PM.
- Mid-KY Presbytery Tween overnight event at Highland Presbyterian Church from Friday at 6 PM until Saturday at 10 AM. Cost is $15 and the deadline is January 5. (Grade 3-5 Only)
January 28, 12-2 pm
- As part of our peacemaking material, we will create welcome kits for Refugee children!
February 11, 12-2 pm
- Lazer Tag and pizza. Cost is $15
February 25, 12-2 pm
March 25, 12-2 pm
- Put together care packages for college students. The group will meet in Emory for lunch, the project, and games.
April 22, 12-2 pm
- Earth Day
May 26 – 28: Tween Camp at Cedar Ridge Camp (Grade 3 – 5 only)
Contact: Terry Hargrave. Phone- 314-7041 or 896-1791 (office). email: firstname.lastname@example.org