3rd, 4th and 5th Graders.
Please note: 3rd, 4th and 5th graders may also attend activities that are listed as HBKids.
March 10, 11:30 am – 2 pm
- House of Boom, cost is $15, and I will need another adult driver for this event. Lunch will be at church before we go.
March 24, 11:30 am – 1: 30 pm
- Put together care packages for college students.
- The group will meet in Emory for lunch, the project, and games.
April 14, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- “Building a Culture of Peace Begins with Children” – continuing the Peacemaking study. Lunch will be provided.
April 28, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Brown Park for a picnic and play. Provide a sack lunch or pick up something and join us. Families are welcome!
May 25 – 27: Tween Camp at Cedar Ridge Camp
The HBPres Tweens will meet on second and fourth Sundays from noon until 2:00 p.m. We will have lunch together followed by a Bible study and recreation. This is a great time for this group to bond and form relationships within this congregation.
Contact: Terry Hargrave. Phone- 314-7041 or 896-1791 (office). email: firstname.lastname@example.org