Mark your calendars!
Saturday, August 5, 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. (MS & HS)
- Youth will meet at Beulah Presbyterian Church to help with a Back to School Bash for the families from Wayside Christian Mission. They need help with food, games and activities, and passing out school supplies.
Sunday, August 6, 5:00-7:00 p.m. (MS & HS)
- Youth will meet to plan worship for Sunday, August 20.
Wednesday, August 9, 6:15-8:15 p.m. (MS & HS)
- Youth will meet at HBPres to go to the Forgotten Louisville event to serve the homeless. The needs are batteries, bug spray, sunscreen, wipes, socks, and individual snacks. Many of these items can be found at the Dollar Tree. This is a mission that the Doelling’s will organize every second Wednesday of the month. We may volunteer to provide a meal.
Sunday, August 13, 5:00-7:00 p.m. (MS & HS)
- Youth will meet to plan worship.
Saturday, August 19, 11:00 a.m.– 12 noon
- Youth will meet to go through the worship service.
Sunday, August 20, 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
- Youth will lead BOTH worship services.
Sunday, August 27, 12 – 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Kick-Off the year! We will leave after worship to go to Cedar Ridge Camp. We will have pizza for lunch and grill hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner. During the day, the Middle School Youth will do the low ropes course (team building) and the High School Youth will either do the high ropes or zip line. We will end the day with a bonfire and s’mores. Families are invited to participate for part or all day. I will need help with food, campfire, and transportation to the camp. We will meet after worship to go to the camp. During the dinner, I will meet with youth and parents to give the year plan and the dates for the summer 2018 trips.
There will be no Do-In Retreat this year.