The Middle and High School Youth will generally meet on the first, third and fifth Sundays from 5:00-7:00 p.m. We will share a meal and gather for a Bible study and recreation. We will be involved in missions, Bible study, recreation, group building, and supporting HBPres activities.
The youth will also meet on Wednesdays for dinner, music, and recreation, mission, or discussions (September – May).
February – May 2019
February 2, 1-2 pm (Middle and High School)
- The youth will meet to go through the worship service.
February 3, 10 am (Middle and High School)
- The youth will lead the worship service for the Souper Bowl of Caring
February 17, 5-7 pm (Middle and High School)
- The youth will go to King Pin to bowl.
February 22-24 (Middle and High School)
- The youth are invited to PYOCA for a winter retreat. We will leave HBPres around 4:30 pm to travel to PYOCA and return around noon on Sunday. The cost is $50.
March 3, 5-7 pm (Middle and High School)
- The youth will have dinner and then engage in a Bible study on the Transfiguration of the Lord.
March 17, 5-7 pm (Middle and High School)
- The youth will have dinner and then a Bible study on Lent.
March 31 – April 6 (High School Only)
- The high school youth are invited to go to Puerto Rico for a mission trip. The cost will be $100.
April 12-13 (Middle and High School)
- Camping trip to Taylorsville Road – this is a tentative plan depending on leadership
May 19, 5-7 pm (Middle and High School)
- The youth will meet for food and fellowship. All summer paper work is due.
Montreat Youth Conference 2018